Prescribed by the Great Physician
The next time you feel like GOD can't use you, just remember...
- Noah was a drunk
- Abraham was too old
- Isaac was a daydreamer
- Jacob was a liar
- Leah was ugly
- Joseph was abused
- Moses had a stuttering problem
- Gideon was afraid
- Samson had long hair and was a womanizer
- Rahab was a prostitute
- Jeremiah and Timothy were too young
- David had an affair and was a murderer
- Elijah was suicidal
- Isaiah preached naked
- Jonah ran from God
- Naomi was a widow
- Job went bankrupt
- Peter denied Christ
- The Disciples fell asleep while praying
- Martha worried about everything
- Mary Magdalene was...
- The Samaritan woman was divorced, more than once
- Zaccheus was too small
- Paul was too religious
- Timothy had an ulcer..AND
- Lazarus was dead!
Now! No more excuses! God can use you to your full potential. Besides, you aren't the message, you are just the messenger.
And one more thing...Share this with a friend or two...
In the Circle of God's love, God's waiting to use your full potential.
Have a great day!!! The SON is shining and he can certainly use you!
- God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
- Dear God, I have a problem, it's Me.
- Growing old is inevitable ... growing UP is optional.
- There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
- Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
- Do the math .. count your blessings.
- Faith is the ability to not panic.
- Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
- If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
- As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
- 11. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
- 12. The most important things in your house are the people.
- 13 When we get tangled up in our problems, be still.
God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
- 14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
- 15 He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
This background music is "Gotta Tell Somebody". It can be purchased from Don Francisco
Better yet join their membership and receive all their music!
Gotta Tell Somebody is about 5+ minutes long and will repeat, so sit back and meditate a while.
Return to http://www.fishermansnet.com/Strong_Christianity/